20070828

short and sweet.

PUKES.

1) I burnt my tongue because of a bowl of hot soup. Duh.
2)Tomorrow's my first paper, and the day after tomorow's my last. Doh.
3)I need more novels.
4)Doomed.
Pauses and thinks..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
5)DOH. Still DOOMED.

Read through once, chucks them for all. Watch your grades plunge to the bottom, Miss Tan. May God(+Jesus, Allah, Guan Yin Ma, Buddha..) Bless Me. And You. And You. And YOU. I'm good as long as you blind me, thank you. I really appreciate it. I'm good unless.. SIGH.

H O L I D A Y S, LOVE! THE BIG BIG HOLIDAYS! THE BIG ONE, NOT THE 2 DAMN WEEKS ONE. (:
1)Paint my ol' house
2)Drown in paint, lead and rubber sheddings
3)Drown in novels
4)Celebrating birthdays
5)Waste time
6)Potatoe-couch
7)And disappear.

POOF.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home